Abdulla Hil Kafi
Hello! I'm Kafi, a Space System engineer based in Dhaka, Bangladesh who enjoys building things that go to space. I develop the 1st satellite of Bangladesh along with my two teammates, which is a 10 cm3 satellite that was launched from Kennedy space center by Falcon 9 rocket on 4th June and deployed from the International Space Station in July 7, 2017. The name of the satellite is BRAC Onnesha. I have a strong ambition to make Bangladesh self-reliant in space technology.
School of Engineering and Computer Science (SECS), BRAC university, Bangladesh Associate
• Teaching in engineering department • Satellite Research • Research publication. • Establishment of Satellite Research Lab
Professional IoT trainer
BRAC University certified IOT training course, BRAC University
• Prepared 36 hours of course content on Internet of things (IOT) • Worked as instructor • Prepared course schedule to deliver
Teacher Assistance for Satellite Training
Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan
Trainee: Member of “ANGKASA” (Malaysia Space Agency)
• Lecture on Satellite design and Interface • Gave hands on training : Sholdering, circuit designing and debugging, programming, making Interface. • Monitor, review and report on all designing activity and results
Satellite Electronics Classification
Kyushu institute of Technology, Japan
• Understanding the Electronics Specification • Managing the Electronics according to its class • Analyse electronics of 14 satellites • Read more than 3000 electronics datasheet in work hours of 130. • Categorize in Excel
Center for Nano-Satellite Testing, Japan.
• Responsible to test satellites at different space environment • Satellite tested for different countries like Thailand, Philippine, Egypt etc. • Tested product for different Japanese Company; i.e Mitsubishi
MSc Applied Science for Integrated System Engineering
Space engineering International Course (SEIC)
Kyushu Institute of Technology, Kitakyushu, Fukuoka (Japan)
Space Systems Engineering, Space Environment Testing, Space Law, Satellite Communication, Advanced Space Dynamics, Semiconductor Power Device, Aerospace Guidance, and Control, Energy Conversion and Plasma Physics, Satellite Power System, Spacecraft Structure and Material, Rocket Propulsion.
B.Sc. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
BRAC University Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Higher Secondary School Certificate
Birshreshtha Noor Mohammad Public College, Peelkhana, Dhaka.
Secondary School Certificate
Ahsania Mission School and College, Dhaka
• Youth Excellence Award by ACI Limited in the field of Science & Technology category for BRAC Onnesha
• “GEDC Airbus Diversity Award 2017” for BIRDS Project
• “Best Poster Award” second prize winner for the paper titled “Design and Implementation of Single Event Latch-up Measurement and Self-recovery System”
• Champion of the “International Engineering Innovation Summit Bangladesh - 2015” in the category of "International Hover Competition"
• Champion of project Exhibition of 67th Foundation anniversary of the institution of Engineers (IEB), Bangladesh